Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Harpoon UFO

One of the best beers that Harpoon Brewery puts out (in my eyes) is Harpoon UFO. The UFO is an acronym for Unfiltered Offering. This beer is light in color and also in taste. The taste has a tinge of sweetness but I wouldnt qualify it as a sweet beer. Because it is mildly sweet if you choose so you can drink it our of a glass with a lemon wedge. I perfer to use an orange slice because I think that enhances the flavor a bit more. It is 5.10 alcohol per volume which is typical of most beers. Note: if you see some sediment in the bottom of the glass when you pour it out of the bottle dont worry its an unfiltered beer thats why its there. Heres a Link to Harpoons website. Take a look around and read up about their brewery. Let me know what you think. And if you have a chance try out the UFO with an orange and give me your opinion.

1 comment:

Crissy1121 said...

I have never heard of this beer..i will deff be going out to try it!..does the pub at Sacred Heart carry this beer?