Thursday, March 27, 2008

Brew your own beer at home


I was clicking through the videos on youtube the other day and i found a great video explaining how the home brewing process works. Here is the video. I have always wanted to brew my own beer and I am currently in the process of purchasing a home brewery kit. This brings me to my next point. I had no idea where to even go about purchasing a home brewery kit. The first thing i did (which now with the advent of the internet is what most consumers do) is looked online. Here is a few links of the sites i found. Beer-wine.com, Mr.Beer.com, and then I switched from business to consumer websites to consumer to consumer websites such as Ebay. Here is what I found on ebay. This is the list of all results for home brewery kits. All of these sites sold the product i was looking for which in this case was home brewery kits. If I didnt have the internet to use as a median for my searching it would definately have taken me a substantial amount of time to find this product.

1 comment:

Crissy1121 said...

Wow...i never knew you could brew your own beer at home!! thats pretty awesome..i am gonna have to look into that!